Privacy Protection Rules
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS WHO VISIT AND USE OUR BLOG, WEBSITE AND THE LITTLEDOT APP?
In order to maintain the functionality of its website and provide the services required by its users, More Studio may collect and use users’ personal data at this web location. Depending on the purpose, the littledotapp.com website may collect personal data such as: first and last name, e-mail address, home or business address, telephone number. By entering personal data or attaching documents in the designated fields, you give your consent for the data in question to be used for the purpose for which they have been provided. More Studio collects data about your computer. This data can include your browser type, access time and website addresses. More Studio also collects client data outside this web location, based on questionnaire forms with the client’s consent and for the purposes specified in those forms. More Studio processes the data it collects, as well as the data it receives on the basis of providing services to clients and conducting business with individual clients, for the purpose for which the data in question was provided; that is, for the purpose of using the website and desired services, as well as providing information about products and services that you can use. More Studio can use the data in question in order to provide a more efficient service to its users, facilitate the use of the website by eliminating the need to frequently enter identical data, or adapt the website to your personal preferences and interests. More Studio does not sell, rent out or lend the list of its website users to third parties. Under the obligation of confidentiality, More Studio can share data with reliable partners for certain purposes: producing statistical analyses, providing customer support, organizing deliveries and the like. All third parties are forbidden from further processing your personal data. More Studio hereby also informs you that you have the rights to access all the personal data you have provided and request the rectification of that data, as well as the rights to fully or partially revoke your previously given consents and oppose personal data processing for the purpose of providing information about products or services. In certain cases, during the registration or ordering process on our website, you may be asked to enter your personal data or some other data to help us provide you with the best experience of using our website.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT DATA, WHICH DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW LONG DO WE KEEP IT?
We collect personal data in the following manner:
- When you register, for the purpose of allowing you to use our services, we collect the following data: first and last name, e-mail address.
- When you apply to our team of experts, we collect the following data: first and last name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, title, licence number, specialisation/subspecialisation.
- When you send a query to our team of doctors, we collect the following data: first and last name, e-mail address, medical records and documents that you yourself decide to share with us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect the following data: e-mail address.
- When you use the LittleDot App, we collect the data you yourself decide to provide, such as your child’s name, date of birth, medical records and the like.
- We collect certain data because we are obliged by laws and regulations. For instance, the Accounting Act, the VAT Act, the Cash Transaction Fiscalisation Act and the General Tax Act define which data must be included in an invoice, so we are obliged to collect all this data from you in order to ensure the validity of the invoices we issue.
- When you submit a complaint, claim or query.
- When you consent to direct marketing, which can be done via e-mail or directly by signing a consent form.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We can use the data we collect from you when you register, arrange a meeting or use certain other website content solely for the purposes for which that personal data was provided.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT OUR USERS’ DATA?The littledotapp.com website protects your personal data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. Data on computer servers are stored in a controlled and secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. A backup of your personal data is stored on a secure server and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special rights to access such systems and who are under the obligation to preserve the confidentiality of such data. We apply a series of security measures whenever users place an order or enter, submit or access their information in order to maintain the security of your personal data. In addition to that, the LittleDot App, as a part of the www.littledotapp.com website, shall not transfer user data backups to a secure server without previously obtaining the users’ permissions and giving them access to information about how and where this data shall be stored. No third party shall have access to stored data. Complaints concerning the processing of your personal data can be addressed to More Studio at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, the company headquarters postal address or the telephone number +385(99)5268045. The complaint can also be lodged with the data protection supervisory authority; that is, the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP).
5.2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?In order for you to better understand cookies and control them, you can learn more about the different types of cookies and find out which ones are used by our website below. First party cookies Cookies that are installed on your device by the organisation whose website you visit are known as “first party” cookies. Third party cookies Cookies that are installed on your device by some other organisation through the website you visit are known as “third party” cookies. An example of a “third party” cookie is a cookie that is sent by a company that specializes in website analytics (for instance, Google Analytics) that provides the owner of the website with data on the number of people that visit the site. Persistent cookies Persistent cookies remain stored on your device even after you close the web browser. These cookies are used by websites to store data in order to help you use those sites more easily. For instance, websites that require that you enter a username and password save your entry and it re-appears every time you visit the site. Session cookies Session cookies are removed from your device the moment you close the web browser you used to visit the website. These cookies are used by websites to store temporary data that allows them to function properly.
6. DISCLOSING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade or in any other way transfer your personal identifying data to external parties, and no third party shall have access to such data.
6.1. THIRD PARTY LINKSFrom time to time, we may add third party products or services to our website or offer them there at our discretion. Those third party websites have their own separate and independent privacy protection rules. We are therefore not liable and do not assume any liability for the content and activities offered on such connected websites. Regardless of this, our intention is to protect the integrity of our website and we welcome all feedback that you may give us regarding those websites.
7. HOW DOES OUR WEBSITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
We honour Do Not Track signals, so we do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
8. DOES OUR WEBSITE ALLOW THIRD PARTIES TO TRACK USER BEHAVIOUR?
It is also important to note that we do not allow third parties to track user behaviour.